Monday, June 14, 2010

So soothing...



Today has been hectic to say the least. I have been running around trying to accomplish things before going to work. I had the perfect schedule planned and of course all of it was shattered over a trivial thing. It ended with almost crying on the phone to Rob. But God always knows what you need. After coming home and regrouping, I was cancelled from work for 3-11. Then I was able to complete all the tasks that had to be done. And now God is allowing me the priveledge to sit on my couch and watch the rain as an afternoon thunderstorm plays music to my ears. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD! And did I mention I am cuddled with my puppies. God always knows what you need-even when you don't know you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment