Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New addition!


Meet Maggie Bensinger! She is a wonderful addition to our family!
We adopted her from the Birmingham Humane Society on May 17. The story of how we got her was actually a little difficult. We had originally decided that we were going to adopt Jake who was a lab terrier/mix. We went to look at him on Sunday and the humane society said he had an adoption pending. Then they said it wasn't a big deal because 75% of the people who say they are going to get a dog don't come back and get it.So we went back on Monday because they said we could adopt Jake. Well I got there and they brought out this precious puppy. Macy and I start playing with her and about 20 minutes later I remember saying to myself "This is a girl." So needless to say after all of that I could not say no to taking her home. So now she is here and it is like she has always been apart of the family.

2 comments:

  1. yay for a new post and yay for your new doggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty pumped to see you that you are still blogging- I wondered if you had retired. :) PS- That is an awesome picture of Maggie! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete