Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving oh how I love Thee!!!

I LOVE this time of year! I mean LOVE!!! First of all, I don't get to see my extended family but once a year at Thanksgiving. So I am extremely pumped they are all coming in town this week. Second of all, I love the Christmas season. And lets be honest Thanksgiving is the kick-off for Christmas.
Some activities I have planned this week are:
1) Try and finish pillows and other stuff I am making for the living room( look for an update on the Bensinger Blog)
2) I am going to see New Moon tomorrow with a bunch of work girls! Can't Wait!



3) Black Friday shopping early on Friday with Leslie
4) Auburn/ Alabama Game on Friday afternoon
4) Disney's A Christmas Carol with the family and friends on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment