Sunday, September 27, 2009

Missing a friend...

So I am sitting here at work at 5:30 and am truly missing one of my friends! Have you ever felt like your schedule and the other ones schedule was completely opposite? Well if you compared our schedules, they would be. I have great friends in birmingham don't get me wrong and I love them all truly, but I am missing Kristen like crazy. I don't think we have talked in a month! That is an extremely long time considering we lived in the same room for four years in college. There were times on Christmas break or summer break, I would find myself talking in my room and then would remember she wasn't there. I feel like a little bit of me is gone right now. How can I explain Kristen and I's relationship!?! Well it is kinda of weird, but she is truly a sister I never had. She can look at me and tell something is wrong, even when I say "It is fine!" She understands my fast talking and what I mean when I really don't make sense. Kristen - I truly truly miss you! Tears are coming down my face as I type this. I love you and WE HAVE GOT TO AT LEAST HAVE A PHONE DATE ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment